“This toe-tapping joyous musical extravaganza is sure to rank among your family’s favorite holiday traditions.”Lark Wallis-Johnston, TheatreJones.com
Synopsis and show info:
It’s Christmas Eve! After 1,000 years of faithful service, Santa and Mrs. Claus announce their decision to hang up the big red suit and train a replacement. Enter Nick: a website designer and single dad to tech-savvy daughter, Bee. With pressures mounting–and a jealous, naughty elf thwarting their every move–will everyone in Santa’s Workshop come together in time for Nick to take the reins?
Jingle jam-packed with a sleigh full of fun, energetic, and original holiday music, Santa Claus: The Musical‘s heartwarming script and score put joyful audiences in the spirit of the season!
Book Noah Putterman
Music and lyrics David Christensen and Luke Holloway
Running Time: 60 minutes, plus an optional intermission.
Cast size: 8 (3m, 5f), plus a flexible ensemble.
Production Pack includes:
- Fully orchestrated musical tracks
- A libretto
- A piano/vocal score
Script Sample (click) – Full perusal script available upon request.
Sample Production Tracks:
- Casa Mañana Theatre (Fort Worth, TX ) – 2016* & 2017
- South Carolina Children’s Theatre (Greenville, SC) – 2017
- Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati (Cincinnati, OH) – 2018, 2020**
- Columbia Children’s Theatre (SC) – 2019
- Dream Street Studio (Evansville, IN) – 2021
- Derby Dinner Playhouse (Clarksville, IN) – 2022
- Broadway Palm Dinner Theatre (Fort Meyers, FL) – 2022
- Circa ’21 Dinner Playhouse (Rock Island, IL) – 2022
- Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre (Lancaster, PA) – upcoming – 2023
*Premiere **Live Stream